Monday, June 25, 2012

Breakfast bites

So I saw this on Pinterest and being a bit of a food lover myself, felt I owed it to my family and fans ;) to try it.
Need:
Can of biscuits, not flaky layers. Country or original is best.
3 Eggs, scrambled
4-6 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 pieces of Cheese, preferably sliced.

Start by cooking and crumbling the bacon. We used 6 pieces because my daughter doesnt like egg or cheese, so she just had bacon. Scramble your eggs. Quarter your cheese slices. 
Open can of 8 biscuits, roll each one out flat. In the center put some egg, bacon and 2 pieces of the cheese (2 quarters). Fold up all the edges to the center and press enough to make sure its all sealed, and formed into a ball.
Place with the folded side down into cup of a muffin pan. You cn either grease the pan or use cupcake liners.

Brush the top with an egg wash (egg and little water whisked together)
Cook for 16 minutes at 350 degrees.
(I think I should have left more in the pan before taking the picture, 2 looks wierd)

Let it cool for a few minutes before eating or you will burn the F outta your mouth. My son got a little excited about trying his creation. But the kids really loved this project becasue they got to make thier own and it wasnt messy at all.

Here is a better pic.
These are freakin delicious. And filling. I almost didn't finish my second one.
You can make them as small or large as you want. Smaller bite size so you can have 3-4 or larger ones on a flat pan so you only eat one.I'm not your mama, make up your own mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment