Saturday, January 28, 2012

MMM Simple and good lunch

I tried something new about 9 years ago and now I am a fan. There are many different ways you can make this but I like the simplest version because there is little time, effort and waste.
One of my largest pet peeves is recipes that require only a small amount of something but the stores only sell in in larger amounts so you have to store it or toss it.

So anyway, this is a turkey, lettuce and cream cheese wrap.
I use strawberry cream cheese for a fruity flavor but you could use plain or a different flavored cream cheese.
Another variation is during the holidays to use plain cream cheese and cranberry sauce. Thinly sliced from the can or use whole cranberry sauce.

Simply spread the desired amount of cream cheese on tortillas

Add your lettuce. I prefer green leaf lettuce but you could use iceberg or romaine


Then add turkey. the more you add, then less it will roll and it'll be more of a taco

Roll it

This is what it looks like on the inside. I like mine smooshed a little
Its yummy yummy yummy
Oh and did i mention, my kids like it too. Less lettuce for my son, but they like the strawberry flavor with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment