Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What happened to my thought?

So last night I went to bed and as I was dozing off I thought of something. Then I said "oh I will post that question tomorrow because I am interested in how different people feel about that"
And then I mulled over for a while whether or not I should get up and go type it up or even write it down. I then thought oh, its such a good question that I wont forget it.
Ahahahahaha, guess what I could not remember this morning?! Yeah, I was racking my brain all day, even "reenacting" last nights routine to see if anything would jog my memory. No such luck though. Oh well, I guess that means it wasn't meant to be. If I remember tonight, I will grab my phone and send a reminder to myself.

I think the reason it bothered me so much that I forgot is not so much that it reminds me that I am getting older and have possibly reached my mental prime, but perhaps because I am egotistical. What does that have to do with anything, you ask. Well I will tell you, however I tend to ramble so pay attention.
I tend to think that when I post some random ramble on facebook, I have this little voice in my head that tell me everyone is going to read it and love it. So when I have an idea or question in my head that I actually am interested in other peoples opinion on, (insert maniacal giggle here) Then I again think I will get many readers of it, and therefore plenty of feedback on it. See, ego. I won't even get started on what goes on in my mind when I don't get any feedback or responses. Hahaha

Ok, well I am off to bed for the night. Hopefully I wake up with some pearls to share tomorrow. I actually go to work tomorrow so I know I will have a lot to say after that, it'll just be a matter of whether or not I feel like typing it all up. Because I will have to type up some background info for you to be able to understand better any ranting I would do. And trust me, it would be ranting. Rarely after working there do I have anything good to say.

Good night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment