Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Celebrity Bummer!

So this is more for those of us who have that splinter of hope of meeting and bagging ourself a celebrity hottie. I know the chances of us regular folk who dont live the glamorous life, or work in the biz, are so very slim. But we still look through the rag mags gawking at the oiled up abs of the latest hunky star, or oogling the just this side of legal beauty hoping for a "wardrobe malfunction". And even though they may be dating someone else equally as beautiful, we think to oursleves "It's just a phase, they'll get over it".

Then we come along a story that makes our hearts sink just a little. A story perhaps like this one http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1654997/chris-hemsworth-elsa-pataky-get-married.jhtml

Thor, the God of Thunder, married Elsa Pataky, the newest hottie from the Fast Five movie.

Part of me wants to wish them a long and happy relationship. And then there is the catty mean, and yes married, side of me that hopes they divorce, he comes to America to get over it, hides away in a little ol' city in the west called Vancouver, WA and somehow stumbles into my bed.  OOOPS did i just say that!
P.S. My husband and I do have a standing agreement that if we ever had a chance with a big name celebrity that we have the go ahead, so don't think bad of me just yet....Wait a month til you know me better, then hate me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment