Monday, May 2, 2011

I try to stay positive!

Sometimes I just like to randomly rant about things that irritate me. It helps me keep from becoming the next person pickin off people from atop the bell tower ;)~

I know that some people may think i'm negative because I feel it is better to speak my mind and let out my thoughts and irritations, but trust me, It is WAY better that I get my chance to vent once in a while. Otherwise when I hold things in for too long, it creates this festering pool of mean spirited hate that tends to explode at the wrong time, or on the wrong person for something as small as my food touching eachother on my plate.

Although that does sometimes irritate me as well, It is definately no reason to blow up and freak out on my husband or kids for something they may have done a month ago. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but for me, this is an outlet that I may or may not get feedback on. Either way, it's out of my head and It makes me feel better almost instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment