Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crescent Roll French Dips

So I saw this yummy looking dish on ....PINTEREST. Ya i'm sure that was a tough one to figure out.
Original pin:
http://pinterest.com/luckymama10/foodies/

 
And It seemed simple enough that even I couldn't mess it up. And guess what....I DIDN'T!
 
Some reccomendations though, because the directions were very minimalist.
~I would reccomend cooking them straight on the pan, not on tinfoil. Tinfoil keeps the bottoms from getting a nice crisp.
~I do not reccoment string cheese cut up as the cheese on this. It did not melt as well and i think Mozzerella just isnt the right choice.
~I would pre-cook the roast beef in the Au Jus sauce and then prepare it as directed.
 
Here's mine, looking delish

So keep pinning, i'll keep trying and someday we will all reach nirvana ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment