Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Doofenbrain!

So I am sorting all our laundry, which I feel I have the entire household's wardrobe in front of me right now. And I find myself talking to myself about what I'm doing. Not that this in itself is weird, but I'm using the Heinz Doofenshmirtz accent. You knw from Phineas and Ferb. Yah, um I don't know why but it was stuck in my head, so this is the kind of conversation I had, alone, in my room, while sorting laundry.


(Don't forget to read this in his accent!)
 
"Oh hey Perry de Platipus, I didn't see you dere. You see I'm working on my latest Inator. I call it de laundry-inator. Well here lemme just show you how it works. De socks go in here you see, and dis is where de pants go in."
 
I must say it made the whole process a litte more fun, which is surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment